Dr. Joseph R. Nkurunziza
Public Relations is mainly about building your brand’s reputation and bringing different stakeholders together. Rwanda is fast changing and highly competitive. The country is on the verge of attracting several multinational brands including Marriott, Radisson Blu, Bank of Africa and CBA among others. Kigali is fast becoming a business hub and identifying key influential stakeholders is becoming a little more of a necessity and needs experts.
As the firm’s Business Guardian, intelligence and trust are at the heart of Dr. Nkurunziza’s approach to stakeholder and influencer engagement. In his day-to-day life he is dedicated, well connected with different stakeholders. He is experienced with engaging government and corporate entities that matter most to your communication needs.
Currently the co-founder and Country Director of Never Again Rwanda, his capabilities range from grassroots to national and global level. He has helped clients across various sectors and industries partner with stakeholders to effect change through dialogue, raising awareness, influencing leaders, increasing credibility and reachout with key messages.
Dr. Nkurunziza is a medical doctor by training and alumni of National University of Rwanda and Wageningen University who has worked both as a physician and a public health expert. He also serves as a co-founder and a director of Health Development Initiative, a Rwanda non-profitable organization that aims at improving both the quality and accessibility of health care for all Rwandans through advocacy, education and training.
Dr. Joseph Nkurunziza’s previous works:
- Has previous worked for the department of defense at the US Embassy in Rwanda as a clinical services specialist
- His work in Rwanda focuses on health, peace building and social justice and it gives the people the guidance, encouragement and knowledge to be active citizens.
- He has been honored by Junior Chambers International (Osaka, Japan) as one of the 2010 ten outstanding young persons of the world, being the brain behind the project that has trained around 150 youth from around the world, to become leaders who promote peace in their communities, countries and globally.
- For over 14 years he has been involved in several projects to give young people the guidance, encouragement and knowledge to be active citizens.
- He also serves as the Co-founder and Chairman of the Board of Health Development Initiative-Rwanda (HDI), a local non-governmental organization committed to improving the health of disadvantaged populations across Rwanda.
Connect with Dr. Joseph Nkurunziza: